Dunlop Blizzard Wellies.....

So I have been on the hunt for wellies for ages and then I got a great deal on lovely Havaianas wellies in the January Sales....but after being farming for over 2 weeks now the wellies have split in the back. So I returned them and went off to my local NCF co op and bought myself a pair of Dunlop Blizzard Wellies.....

Mine are on the left, Hubbies on the left
It is so hard to get a WORKING woman's wellie. My local co op had loads of choices for men, but poor selection for women. I really wanted pretty wellies but after looking for ages and having bad luck with the ones I bought. I went heavy duty (I think)....I would have thought that it was the norm for wellies to going up to the knee but it was not so in my local co op.And these are technically snow boots and they are three quarter length so not so bad I guess....

I also picked up new ones for Hubbie......

Lets see how we go with these!


Slán!


Comments

  1. Love this post! It's things like wellies that put a smile on my face of a Monday morning :) I'm pretty tired of reading about Louboutin shoes, wellies are where it's at!
    P.s I also find it hard to get womens size 5 wellies :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really hard to get proper fitting size 5 ladies wellies!! Wellies are part of my everyday life living on a farm!!
      Thanks for stopping by, Caz
      J

      Delete
  2. Oh they look cosy too, I have neon pink hunter wellies,(oops almost put an I instead of the first e... in wellies) they are very trendy looking, I use them when I'm outside on my walks and also on the farm. I find they are quite narrow around the ankle so if you have to tuck your jeans into them they can be a bit awkward. When I wear my hunter socks with them they can be quite tight too but I'm use to them now :) I got them as a present from my husband for Christmas so needless to say I wouldn't have spent the money on them myself as they are too expensive for me but I do love them :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember your post on those beauties!Isn't so annoying that wellies for ladies are not wide enough!
      Glad they are working out for you! But I don't know how you can bear getting them all mucky with their beautiful pink colour! I hope the calves like them!!
      J

      Delete
  3. Another big catch up on your blog tonight J! Loving the new wellies - essential for this weather! Enjoy wearing, Ax

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment