Brooke & Shoals

I have been lucky to receive two Brooke & Shoals products, a White Lily & Ylang Ylang Candle and Grapefruit & Geranium Body Cream

Brooke & Shoals

I first heard about these products and the company on an Irish program called "Nationwide", where they were doing segments on Irish companies.

I was drawn to Brooke & Shoals mainly because of the founder, Alison Banton, her background was similar to mine, however she is more successful than me....lol

The first impression you will have of these products is that are beautifully packaged and ,simultaneously, the aromas from the products. It is simply wonderful.

White Lily & Ylang Ylang Candle

White Lily & Ylang Ylang Candle
This candle comes beautifully packaged in a hard box. As soon as you open the lid the aromas hit you immediately. I must say at this stage I am not a fan of Lily and Ylang Ylang fragrances, I would be more a  Sicilian Lemon and Neroli Candle person however having said that the aroma is truly beautiful,even and lasts. I have been burning this candle for the past few days and like it says on the box it gives divine lasting aroma and a clean burn.

Grapefruit & Geranium Body Cream

Grapefruit & Geranium Body Cream
This body cream is truly, truly lovely. The aroma is divine...I love it. When I tried this initially, I sat up in bed reading and was thoroughly enjoying the grapefruit and geranium smell, surrounding me....yum

The cream has beautiful consistency and leaves no residue on the skin. It boasts some lovely things like made with organic seaweed, and most importantly to me no parabens, artificial colour and synthetic fragrance.


These product are joy to have and to use, both beautiful and good quality. These products are made in Ireland!

I am going to add to my Santa list,
 Thanks to all in Brooke & Shoals, especially Alison and Paula!

The above are my personal opinions and experiences of the above products.



Slán!



Comments

  1. Such a nice present to receive! Everything looks really beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love these products and as I type I can smell the lovely aroma of the Grapefruit & Geranium Body Cream.
      Jx

      Delete
  2. I adore candles...saw this programme on nationwide also! I must invest in some for Christmas. The packaging alone looks fab:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally would recommend. They are lovely.
      Great quality also. Thanks for your comment!
      J

      Delete

Post a Comment