I don't think I could function if I don't have my lists.I have lists for everything. The reason being is is that I can be distracted and I am not great at trying to remember things. So I write it down, keep a list and it keeps me on track. I don't forget anything!
Lists I have at the mo:
- Shopping list
- List of Weekend outings for Hubbie and me
- List of short term jobs around our home
- List of long term jobs around our home
- List of jobs Hubbie (with my help) has to do around other family members homes.
- List of jobs to do on a given day
- List of programs I need to sky plus
- Book list (one on blog, as well)
Blog Lists: blogging has added a new bundle of lists I didn't have before!!
- Santa list for me and for others I buy for!!
- List of projects
- List of blog developments
Medium for lists
- White board in kitchen
- Post its by my PC
- Notebook in handbag (which reminds me I need a cute new one...must research)
- Notes app on phone
- Old envelopes/receipts (though these make me nervous, I could loose them)