My laptop is sick...

Well its PANIC stations here in  my household.

After I posted last night, Hubbie was doing a bit of surfing (I hope for my Xmas pressie...lol) and the internet would not work.
Then other things started happening, so my "Tech Head Hubbie" has been working on the lap top since last night trying to fix it. 
He is running antivirus on it which are slow and are saying they are not detecting anything but the problem still remains.....Laptop broken.

So sorry folks for not doing my usual Saturday post. I am posting this from my smart phone which is not the ideal device to use when I want to do a post.

Weekend Jibber Jabber will hopefully be posted on Sunday instead of today, that is if Hubbie is successful

Fingers Crossed...... And I am going to have to have a back plan for the future!

Slán!

Comments