I have been toying with the idea of buying a kindle for the longest time.One minute I am ready to order one and the next I say “oh I don’t need it”.
I can see the benefits of one but I am one who loves the feel of a book, the excitement of a crisp new novel and I am not sure will I get the same from a kindle?
My sister has one with a fancy red cover. I like it. But I do have a tendency to like pretty things and want them, convince myself I need them and appease myself by waiting a few weeks before I make the purchase. The rational being that it is not an impulse buy.
I can see my Hubbie sighing now loudly as he looks at all 3 curling wands that I desperately needed and all the while having perfectly CURLY hair.
So here are my pros and cons of whether I should get a kindle:
- Space saving: It will reduce the piles of boxes of books in the spare room. I haven’t gotten around to shelving yet. Another project for another day, Billy book shelves from Ikea me thinks!
- Money saving: Kindle books are cheaper to purchase then paper backs
- Cool: Nice toy for me handbag
- Light weight: for handbag
- Amazon Parcels : I will miss my Amazon parcels with a my quarterly book order.
- New book smell: Gone
Interesting that there are more Pros.....
If I were to get on this is the one I would get, I think....£69
|Kindle E Reader|