Weekend Jibber Jabber...
I am just back from my usual morning farming duties. It’s a lovely October morning here, blue sky with some fluffy clouds, cold but not too cold. I am sure the rain is not too FAR away.
Not very extensive or technical when it comes to farming duties but Hubbie assures me that they are very important!
I am enjoying this week…
- Trying to decide whether I will add a picture/design to the top of my blog. I think “Life, Loves and…” logo is a little lost up there at the top of the page
- Reading my usual blogs and checking out new posts.
- Reading new blogs I have discovered like…. http://www.outmumbered.com/ and there are truly not enough hours for me to do this
- My favourite tv series is back…Homeland….woo hoo
- Reading Game of Thrones first book in series
I am not enjoying…
- The weather, rain, rain and oh wait for it more rain.
- Having to do my other day job…..because I am so in love with my blog….blush.
I hope your enjoying your weekend where ever you are and whatever your doing!