No laptop....I never realised how much time I spent on it....crazy really.But thanks to Hubbie all is well again.
Apart from that it has been a cracker of a weekend weather wise. Sun Sun and more sun. We managed to cut back my mother in law's garden hedges, small trees and bushes. Delighted with that as we were waiting for a dry day to do that. We also cut the lawn for the last time this year, I would say.
I am enjoying this week...
- Halloween Island display: These are called "Culinary Pumpkins" which I think are the ones you cook with as opposed to the ones you carve, which are hollow. I am up to being corrected! They are so lovely. Nearly bought a "Turkish Pumpkin" but they were too knobbly for me, but might have been a nice contrast to these perfect pumpkins.....hhhhmmmmm
|Halloween Counter Display|
- Mother-in-law's apple tart:She is great, bakes the apple tart and gives me half of it, lovely.I meant to take a pic to show you guys but when we came in yesterday evening from the hedge cutting, the tart didn't last long....
- Flowers mum gave me:Can I for the life of me think of the name of these this morning.It's just gone.Let me know if you know. They are beautiful dried and look at the colours of purple, blue and green. Just lovely!
|Mum's Dried Flowers|
I am not enjoying this week...
- Wellies leaking:Well this is a two edged sword, I love my wellies and am sad they are leaking. They have been on so many adventures but it means I can buy new ones...
- PC Sick: Ok, this was horrible. It had a virus, but I was like "OM MY GOD, there is so much on my laptop!!!"I used to be good at backing up my pc. So I pulled out my external hard drive,dusted it down and today will start backing up!!
- Internet Junkie: There I said it..... I didn't realise it until the laptop got sick. I realised I spend way too long at it... Must cut back.But like above point, because it was sick I got so much ( none PC related) work done yesterday.....very productive.
I hope you all are having a lovely weekend!