Thursday, 29 November 2012

Desk Mess...

Here is my dirty little secret....

Huge Mess
This needs to get better....So I undertook the job of trying to tidy this up and organise it a bit.
Got lovely printables from I heart organising  and designed some of my own. I discovered I need pretty things around me to inspire me...

Pretty Printables
 I am going to use this to organise my paper bits.
Filing box
But I need to make new tabs....
New Tabs

File Box with new Tabs
I think this looks better,Ya????
Better!
Unfortunately my home office is a shell right now....but I have plans!!

Where do you blog from??


Slán!


6 comments:

  1. Generally sitting at the counter in the kitchen! We are currently converting one of the bedrooms into an office so upstairs is a mess of indescribable proportions .. guess what I'll be doing for the weekend?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I dream of an office, maybe a new year resolution!
      J

      Delete
  2. You are superduper organised J

    Can you please come here and sort mine out!


    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dining room table- among the chaos of homeworks, somebody else's craft bits, my volunteering stuff, Spurs Fan's work, and then, oh yes, everything gets shoved in a pile on a chair so we can actually eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your just like me, everything on the kitchen table!
      J

      Delete