Game of Thrones Book 1...


In short I loved this book..... and look forward to the next


A Song of Ice and Fire

Each chapter is about a different character and as you progress through the book the chapters develop the characters a bit more, the plots and the intertwined stories.There are plots within plots. It certainly keeps you guessing and interested. The book also has maps at the beginning of the book showing the different kingdoms referenced in the book, which is handy.

If you like fantasy, kings and knights you will love these books. I have started on the second book, A Clash of Kings

My favourite characters are Eddard Stark and Tyrion Lannister.



Slán!

Comments

  1. Isn't this book amazing? I'm a complete sucker for fantasy too.
    I hope your next read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. Totally enjoyed it. ~Getting into the second one now
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment