It was Hubbie's Birthday this week so I made a special dinner, bought a wee pressie and a card and baked a cake. His fav, a jam and cream sponge. Will post the cake next week. I worked out fab.
I am heading away for the night to meet up with some friends. Evening will consist of a long and stretched out dinner with wine.....and LOTS and LOTS of catching up. I am so looking forward to it.
Enjoying this week...
- Hi Vis Jackets: If out and about on the roads, be sure to wear a high visibility jackets. Give motorist every opportunity to see you!
- Winter Woolies: I have my scarves, gloves and hats out. Weather is that bit nippier and winter woolies are needed.
- Pumpkins: Halloween is over now and I need to use my pumpkins. I didn't want to take them out of my display. So enjoying researching what I will make with them....I think Pumpkin Pie and some soup....What do you think?
- Christmas: Roll on everything Christmas!!
Not Enjoying this week...
- Walking in the rain: I keep getting caught in showers when out on my walk.
- Verges not cut: Where I live the sides of the road have not been cut in years.It's very dangerous for walkers. I am lucky in a sense it is only about 500 meters and then the road opens up.
- Batteries going on my wireless mouse: So so so annoying especially when I don't have any double A batteries in.
Happy Friday Everyone!