Christmas Decorations...

I have them up and nearly there, I blogged a pic of my tv here...

Here is my tree, it's in my kitchen. I wanted it here because this where we spend most of our time.

Our Tree
I need to sort out under the tree...my plan is to decorate some empty shoe boxes to fill it up so it does not look so bare. Would love a little train to go around it....

And here is Frosty! On my window sill above my sink, he greets  me every time I wash a cup!
Frosty

Below is like my Halloween Pumpkin from mum, this is my Christmas Tree with little bells which sits on my coffee table...
Quilted Christmas Tree
I want to make a counter display so I need to trawl Pinterst for inspirations!


Slán!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gaby!
      Need to work on the bottom of the tree and maybe put more pressies underneath it!!
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment!

      Delete
  2. Lovely decorations:) I could spend hours on Pinterest!! Very addictive.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Anne I was hours on it last night. I have a load of baubles left over which I want to make a christmas tree (cone) out of so was researching...
      J

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up today. Your tree is so pretty. I love a Christmas tree with all the lights out in the room and just the tree lights.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I agree it is more dramatic!
      Happy Christmas, it was fun linking up me Christmas tree
      J

      Delete

Post a Comment