Christmas Dresses...

Yes, not only do I have my Christmas shopping done but I have my party dress bought too....smug some!!

My going out dress....I wore this on date night to Kevin Bridges. I wore it with 120 denier black tights from Penneys and black shoe boots. I am a size 14 and this medium was perfect! Hubbie though so!! It comes in Navy and Forest Green. I don't normally go for black but they other colours were not for me.

MANDY SS MINI DRESS, €49.95


And my casual dress for Christmas....

This is a large and I love love love this dress. Fits lovely and I can dress it up or down. I have wore this with the above referenced tights and my H&M boots.Think I will wear this on Christmas day with my Santa Hat.

I confess, I am not promising I will not purchase again before Christmas....

Have you got your party dress yet??


Slán!


Comments

  1. Oh good for you - both dresses are lovely! I have my Christmas Day one too - bright red to match my santa hat! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely, red is so my colour....Enjoy the weekend, Avril and thands for stopping by!
      J

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dresses, especially the top one. I tend to wear black a lot, I think its hard to beat in a dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, black is hard to beat!I don't usually go for black but I really liked these dresses on so I went with them!
      J

      Delete
  3. Lovely dresses! I'm all set too ... I'm doing sequins this year .. plan to be sparkling as I watch my sister cook the Christmas dinner for a change :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a pair, Helen! lucky you having the dinner cooked for you. I couldn't relinquish that responsibility,my sister and I do the Christmas dinner every year so it's just right!! lol
      J

      Delete
  4. Love your party outfits! I have not bought anything for the party season and now with a party on Friday I have no idea what to wear. That first dress of yours is gorgeous! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I am really happy with them.
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment!
      J

      Delete

Post a Comment