Christmas Meme

I have been tagged by Super Amazing Mum  so I am honored to take part!

I will be a quicky....I am not entirely sure what being tagged in this means but I will do me best!! Like S.A.M said its Christmas!!

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Going home, and being at home...all my family being at home at one time....


What is your favourite make up look for the season?
Natural with a bit of red lippy!!

Real or Fake tree?
Oh, I am fake all the way, I need all the shortcuts I can get at this busy time!!!


Giving or receiving presents?
Giving, I just love it!! but who does not like getting them too

Do you open your presents in the morning or the evening??
Christmas Eve in our house


What is your favourite Christmas Film?
Polar Express all the way

What is your favourite Christmas Food?
Turkey.... and mulled wine, not a food but a drink


Slán!






Comments

  1. You've inspired me to pop on a bit of red lippy for Christmas day. Merry Christmas to you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you did do the red lippy! I had it on yesterday also for a wedding!!
      J
      Hope you had a lovely Christmas

      Delete
  2. Polar Express! I don't know that one, I must get it :-) Happy Christmas J!

    www.sweetlc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great feel movie, My Hubbie gave it to me years ago and its my fav
      J
      Hope you had a lovely Christmas

      Delete

Post a Comment