Guest Blogger.....

Guest Blogger.....

Hi all. My name is Bee. I am very excited to be guest blogging for J for the next 4 days, while she is taking time off with her Hubbie.

Blogging is a whole new concept and experience to me....

I would like to do a version of Weekend Jibber Jabber......So here it goes.....

This has been a crazy week for me.It has gone so fast and with Christmas just around the corner, I am getting more anxious to get all my ducks in a row.

Enjoying this week....
  • Pinterest: I am addicted…. And its J’s fault. This week alone I have been late 3 times wholly because of Pinterest.
  • Went to visit my gran. Had a great visit, really enjoyable, but its never long enough.
  • I have taken up knitting again.. 
Not enjoying this week...
  • My other half has a cold sore so no kisses : (
  • Not enough time in the day. 3 more Christmas presents to get and no time to get them.
  • Knitting is so slow. I need a project that’s fast and easy to do. A scarf is easy but not fast…. Honestly thought of switching to crochet coz I found 12 easy and quick crochet projects on Pinterest. : ) one being 30 minutes infinity scarfs.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Bee

Comments