Life Changing Read...

Looking for that life changing read...

In a recent conversation with a very good friend of mine I admitted that I have not read "To kill a mocking bird, by Harper Lee ". Out of the book she quoted the following lines ““You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”

Sense the age of 13 these lines stayed with her she found it a eye opening and life changing book.

I am an avid reader but in all my years reading I have not had this experience and I am determined to find it…

A little book called "The Five People You Meet in Heaven,by Mitch Albom" is the closest thing I have got to like changing. It is a very dear book to me and as a believer of things happening for a reason, this book sums this belief up in a heart worming story.

The Five People You Meet in Heaven,by Mitch Albom"
What is your life change read??

Comments

  1. Hi Bee, life changing reads are not something I've come across much but thinking back after reading your post
    - the Jodi Picoult series!!! Thought provoking if nothing else.
    - Alice Sebold - lucky, was a whole new style of writing for me!
    - Also, With no further explanation required- Run fat b"@&€h run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just last week somebody suggested I read his 'Tuesdays with Morrie' book- he's obviously hitting the spot for people! I need to investigate :)
    Thanks, Bee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment