Mercure Manchester Picadilly Hotel
We stayed here for our trip to Manchester.
- Location,location, location...perfect for shopping.
- Tram right outside, and one stop away from Picidilly Train Station (£1) for trains to Airport! To Old Trafford Stadium about 10 minutes on tram and £5.40 return for 2 adults
- Check-in ok, we arrived at 1pm and waited about 10 minutes to check in
- Room perfect for our needs, clean and sufficient room.
|No luxury but clean!|
- View of square is lovely, especially at night with all the lights.(see pic in restaurant below)
|Primark to the right of this pic|
- Hotel bar and restaurant was lovely. We ate there both nights. You can sit by the window and enjoy the night lights.Staff very friendly and efficient.
- Room walls are paper thin. It was Xmas party season and not the fault of the hotel but they should have tried to separate the non party people away from the party people.I always travel with ear plugs.
- Our key to the room had to be re-programmed 3 times...but I think that was my fault with the mobile and the key side by side, but didn't know this till the 3rd time the staff member told me!