Moves like Mike Jaggor

This week in the news paper,after 50 years in the music business with The Rolling Stones, Mike Jaggor has recently shared the top 10 things he's learned in rock n' roll

In my life time I will no doubt have nowhere near the amount of wisdom and life experience that comes with 50 years of rock and roll but this list of life lesson got me thinking about the lessons that I have to offer. I would not attempt a ten point list but here are some I have to share:
  1. Money isn’t everything, good friends are.
  2. Make a conscious effort to smile.
  3. Self confidence is the best weapon in any situation.
  4. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
  5. You teach people how to treat you.
What are your life lessons?

Bee

Comments

  1. Oh thanks for the heads up, off to read Mick's pearls of wisdom now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love these :) Great life lessons. Especially love number 5

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment