Weekend Jibber Jabber...

It has been a CRAZY week... I am soooo wrecked and sore all over...Why? I hear you ask. Well I was helping my friend open her clothes store and I tell you it was tough going...but she is open and happy!

Enjoying this week...

  • Kevin Bridges: Off to see him tonight....Can't wait for date night! Going for dinner first and then off to the Show! Will let you know how it goes...
  • New Dresses: Will post next week...have my Christmas Day one got!
  • Christmas Decorations: I have them all up since last Friday. Delighted to have it done and enjoyed it more this year than last.

around my tv
I just need 2 little figurine for in front of tv.I think these raindeers from Dunnes Stores Paul Costello

Dunnes Stores Paul Costello

  • Costa Hot Chocolates: so seasonal and yummy!
  • Manchester: Planning, what to do, where to eat and where to shop!


Not enjoying this week...

  • Being Tired: I think I need a tonic or a holiday....oh that's right off to Manchester next weekend!Woo Hoo

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Slán!

Comments

  1. Oh tell me more about your friend's shop! Sounds great. Hope you had a good night and are feeling a bit more rested today. Have a great weekend, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to blog about the new store shortly.And the bits I have bought!
      Still wrecked but have the weekend off....having a good weekend!
      J

      Delete

Post a Comment