Haul Penneys Jan 2013

I headed into my local Penneys on Saturday for a denim shirt, yes I had one thing on my mind...and didn't get it. I picked one up in my size but all the buttons were broken on it, the snap buttons were pulled on it and there was only on size 14....so I just had to buy other stuff!!

Here is what I picked up....


Black patent shoes, €5 on sale
I know I am after buying similar ones in Dunnes but I just could not leave them behind me for a €5!

Red wedge shoes, €7 on sale

Leopard wrapping paper, €1.50. I have a drawer in my bedside locker full of costume jewelery  I am planning on making a drawer tidy for it. Some thing like this
Also picked up to long feather chains in gold and silver, €3 each

Bits and bobs
Nail files, €1.50
NYC lippy in Snowcone 411, a bit shimmery but fresh,€2.49
Essence XXL shine in Nude Kisses, €2.20....I can't live without this product!
Catrice Lashes to Kill Mascara in Ultra Black, €2.49


Slán!






Comments

  1. I need to get down to Penneys quick sharp! Those red wedges are amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wore the red wedges to work on Thursday and got lots of compliments.I have noticed also that there is a little bit of padding in the shoe where the ball of you toes are...super
      J

      Delete
  2. The wedge shoes are really cute. Love the colour. And I'm completely taken by the leopard print wrapping paper ... definitely have to get some of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plans for the wrapping paper..and great value for €1.50 you get 2.5meters
      J

      Delete
  3. Great bargains J.

    Love both pairs of shoes and the wrapping paper

    Enjoy your purchases!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto everyone else's comments - want the red shoes AND the wrapping paper! Luckily, I have a Penney's trip planned for Monday first thing! Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good stuff, if there is anything I buy that you like I can pop in and get it for you and post it to you Avril. No problem!
      Let me know!
      J

      Delete

Post a Comment