The second half of the week was spent planning my weekend. I am off visiting my sister for her birthday!! So far plans are as such,we will be arriving late on Friday night, lazy morning planned for Saturday, a leisurely walk in a local park, lunch, then home to get ready for dinner in her favorite Indian restaurant together with some of her buddies, then off to the pub for drinks!! Sounds perfect!!
I finally got new WELLIES.....on sale!!
I am normally a size 5 but had to get a size 6 in these for a better fit!
Enjoying this week....
- Book Order. I am making a list of the books I want to order from Amazon.I usually ready reviews and make note of the book title/author, check if my favorite authors have anything new released etc
- Planning my weekend away. I have washed my ski jacket for our walk on Saturday and I am planning what to wear to dinner. Must not forget to take my good camera!
- Photo Frame: Bought it on sale in Dunnes, deciding what pics to put in it.
|Reduced from €18 to €10|
- Pinterest Craft: Planning my next craft attempt..... Think it might be this or this
- Google Nexus. Hubbie bought one and its fab for surfing!. Since I started blogging I have been monopolizing the laptop. So off he went and purchased a google nexus. Its great!
- My internet issues. I am moving providers.
I am off now to make more sausage rolls....yum