What I got for Christmas...

Posting this in January is a bit weird but it's just after Christmas and I want to show you guys how lucky I was...

As I mentioned my brother had me for Secret Santa...
Boots Paul Byron, €45, Mirror Boots €24.99, River Island Bag.
Close up of the bag, sits perfectly on my hips when worn across the body and lovely gold hardware

Hubbie got me...
River Island Bag €50, and first series box set of Game of Thrones €25 ish

Close up of the bag, lovely rose gold hardware!!


And my sister in law gave Hubbie and me a lovely surprise of a gift voucher for the G Hotel in Galway. See their beautiful presentation....When to decide to go, this is the question????



And last but not least my sisters pressies, her beautiful handmade coasters and a "money" plant. Yes I said Money plant, apparently if your given this as a pressie it's meant to bring you money.....must do lotto...




What did you get for Christmas???

Slán!



Comments

  1. Lovely presents! The bags are fab and I've heard that G hotel in Galway is fabulous!! Great to have something to look forward too:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann, I was delighted with but I have to admit a bit jealous of you MK watch, you must blog a pick of it on your wrist!
      J

      Delete
  2. All lovely J.

    I am glad that your Christmas was good

    Wishing you and your husband a very Happy New Year
    I hope it will be a great one for both of you.

    x Fiona

    ps love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many happy returns, fiona.
      The boots are like GLOVES. Really happy with them
      J

      Delete
  3. You got some lovely pressies there, you have lots of lovely handbags now. The voucher for the G hotel will be really nice. Could we plant a forest of those money trees do you think?? I got some lovely pressies, yankee candles, a gemstone globe of the world, hunter wellies, electric actifry fryer, etc. Wishing you all the best for 2013.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you got hunters...well I debated so much over these. As I know you farm let me know how the withstand heavy work. That is why in the end I didn't get them as I will be using them on the farm and thought they may not be robust enough...still have no new wellies, think I am going to the co op for Dunlops...lol
      J

      Delete
  4. What lovely pressies! A fried of mine gave me a money plant a few years ago, it's doing really well in my kitchen now. They're great for people like me who usually kill all plants! And the G Hotel!!! I'm well jel, I've heard it's fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the G is really not my style, but I will go with an open mind and blog about it later!
      I know my sister spent time, effort and thought in here pressies,they are my favs
      J

      Delete

Post a Comment