I have never bought anything fashion wise online. I don't know why I just have never taken the plunge....
There are so many things to consider......
- Will the item I am looking at on the internet, look the same in real life.?
- Will it be the right size, length etc?
- Trying to making sense of the online store sizing charts
- What does the material really look like, feel like?
- Shipping.....too much work and extra charges for shipping to Ireland and taxes.
- Will I be in when the postman/delivery guy comes? and if I miss him will I make the post office before closing time
- What if I don't like it when I get it and have to return it ....will it be a lot of hassle??
I do internet "window" shop A LOT and I have loads of email subscriptions....here is a wee taste
- Dorothy Perkins
- Guess (I love their handbags)
- Barry M
- River Island
- Fossil (I love their watches....Bags a little out of my price range but beautiful)
- Aldi and Lidl (ok, not internet shopping but I need to know what the deals are!!)
- Aldo shoes
- Kiko Cosmetics
The more I blog the more I realise my blogger buddies are all internet shopping.Blogging about what delights The Postie has dropped at their front door while they are drinking their morning coffees!!
I want The Postie to drop something to me....So I am going to buy something online, a fashion item. I am determined, not a book or a wifi router (ok, Hubbie bought that...not me) but an item of clothes, shoes or a handbag.....
What are your fav online stores?