Tuesday Morning....

I am here at my PC, listening to 80's music, eating this

Avocado on toast with bacon













It ain't pretty but its delicious.... having my coffee

and I thought.....get a wee post up....just a dipping my toes back into the bloggin world after 3 year absence post....aaaaggghhh.

Well all is well in my life! Hope all it good with you???

I changed the look of my blog...thanks blogger templates...woodland pic is my own......
Have loads to do with it but I will put no pressure on....I will just tip away....

I have had a quick look over they stuff I posted before my 3 year hiatus and wow some of it!! ....I had load of time on my hands....kinda wondering will I be able to post once a week....but sure no panic........even though bloggin is totally addictive

What's new with me.....I am a mum to a busy boy now

I am at home full time.....sorry working mums look away now.....ITS AMAZING....I love it.

I have to relearn how to use blogger... and catch up all the new stuff.....

I am new to Instagram...I know shock horror, where have I been (lol)....I love it....unfortunately for the few people I am following,I am bordering on stalking now.....but seriously I love it its like mini super fast blog posts...make me wonder has it taken over the blog entirely??Its on my list to add insta to my blog

I look forward to checking in on old blogger friends and seeing what new with them.

Slán!



Comments